The Dentex M3 by Microtech has become the world standard in economical high speeds. The M3 series has a 3-port water spray for better cooling. The turbine is smooth and balanced for vibration-free cutting and quieter operation. The handpieces sound great, cut great, and priced right. They come available in both fiberoptic and non-fiberoptic light configurations and with two head sizes to choose from the standard head and mini head design.
Features & Benefits:
- High Torque w/ Ceramic Bearings
- 400,000 rpm cutting speed
- Sturdy plated brass construction
- Lightweight, balanced for control and comfort
- Triple port water spray
- Fixed backend connection
- Chuck style bur release (Bur tool type)
- Fiberoptic and non-optic configurations are available
- Made in the USA
- 6 Months warranty on turbine
- 1-year warranty on the body
There are no reviews yet.