Described as exceptionally pure, MK-dent synthetic handpiece lubricant is formulated to extend instruments’ lifespan. The lubricant lessens friction to provide a lower working temperature and enhanced power, it also reduces deposits and protects against wear. In addition, it can withstand sterilization and is offered in a 500 ml. spray can.
High Performance: Keep in mind that your instruments spin up to 420,000 rpm. This maximum requirement needs a certain oil. Protect your instruments from premature wear and tear with MK-dent Premium Handpiece Synthetic Lubricant and Cleaner.
Made in Germany
- All-Synthetic Special Oil for Lubrication & Cleaning of any well-known brand handpieces.
- Use for: High Speeds, Slow Speeds, Nosecones, Electric Contra Angles, and Head Attachments.
- Premium Quality An all-synthetic special oil with the highest purity class in combination with the best quality additives formulated to give your hardworking instruments a much longer lifespan.
Advantages compared to standard mineral oil lubrication:
- Lower working temperature and more power because of less friction
- Fewer deposits
- Less consumption, more economical
- Better flow and allocation behavior
- Better wear protection, thus a longer lifespan
- Excellent material compatibility
- Higher performance
- Second lubrication after sterilization is not needed. Using this lubricant will not void the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Made in Germany
- 500 ml.
- Nozzles sold separately
There are no reviews yet.