The AEU-27A Advanced Rotary Endodontic Motor is the newest generation of endodontic systems from Aseptico. It is a lighter handheld motor, and includes new features.
Handpiece not included.
Electronic Endodontic System
The Newest Generation of Endo Motor!
The AEU-27A Advanced Rotary Endodontic Motor is the newest generation of endodontic systems from Aseptico. The AEU-27A is a lighter handheld motor with new features, including upgradeable software and a weighted omni-directional footpedal. It also includes all of the trusted features of the Endo DTC®, like simple operation, five programmable memory locations, auto-stop-reverse to automatically prevent file breakage, and an integrated calibration system to ensure accuracy. Available for private labeling!
- Lighter handheld motor
- Upgradeable software
- Weighted omnidirectional footpedal
- Includes all features of the Endo DTC®, America’s most popular endo motor
- Auto-Stop-Reverse reduces file separation
- Pre-loaded with over 40 of the most popular file settings
- Console is simpler to use than other high end endo systems – DTC® expresses torque in actual Gram Centimeter units – not arbitrary percentages
- Preset options allow single file, file series, or custom file series
- Five programmable preset buttons
- Aseptico’s autoclavable brushless motor is superior to other endo motors on the market today; more reliable than brush motors, greater range of torque and better control of speed and torque than stepper motors. Greater range of use with a speed range of 300 to 30,000 RPM – much more versatile!
- Full range of handpiece ratios supported – 1:1, 1:5, 8:1, 16:1
- System features automatic calibration to test both the motor and handpiece for accurate performance in all of your procedures
- Outstanding torque
- Upgradeable software for a greater return on investment
- Intuitive user interface is bright and easy to read
- 8:1 reduction endo handpiece is recommended
- Available for private labeling!
There are no reviews yet.