The E200 has a remote sensor that works when the Doctor steps on his Rheostat With Contact Less Charger
Utilizes your office Foot Pedal without modification
- Lightweight & Superior torque.
- No modification to your office foot pedal is needed. Just attach the air line to the transmitter and you are ready to use
- East fingertip start button operates with a simplistic design
- 360-degree swivel for superb maneuverability
- Ergonomic design provides the perfect balance
- Extra high torque for optimal procedures
- Stylish, light, and sleek body
- Extra friction-grip nosecones can be purchased separately
- All nose cones are autoclavable at 135 Degrees Celsius
- The built-in feedback circuit keeps the rotation at a constant speed even when a load applied to the motor unit changes.
- Compatible with all universal disposable prophy angles
- Non-contact wireless charger
- Simply push-in/pull-out disposable prophy angles
- Made in the U.S.A.
There are no reviews yet.